The Piano Theory Poster is an ideal tool to have at your piano, giving you lots of useful information all in one place. Including a nice big diagram of a stave (staff) that you can use as a reference for musical notes and terminology when looking at a piece of sheet music. Simply check your notes in line with the illustrated piano keys. Also including common musical symbols and terms, the circle of fifths, note values, time signatures and more.
- This high-quality A2 size poster (16.53 x 23.39 inches / 42 x 59.4 cm) includes the most useful piano theory all in one place, ideal for beginners.
- The folded version is printed on 170gsm silk paper with a matt laminate finish, which helps with glare from any lights you may have nearby. The rolled version is printed on 200gsm silk paper also with a matt laminate finish.
- ESSENTIAL MUSIC THEORY - Struggling to figure out a note when learning a new song? Take away the frustration by using the handy note reference diagram. The note values breakdown will help you to understand how long each different note should be played, which in turn line up with the time signatures diagram, again aiding with quick reference and understanding. There is also a colour coordinated circle of fifths, which is extremely useful when understanding key signatures and how they are related to each other and their relative minors.
- MUSICAL SYMBOLS & TERMS - There are so many different symbols and terms that can be found on a piece of sheet music. You can use the table chart for a quick guide of the most commonly used one's. The simple breakdown of common intervals is useful when learning how chords and scales are constructed.
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS - This poster is perfect for beginners, helping making those practises run smoother in between lessons. It's also a handy teaching aid piano teachers needing a visual reference when explaining certain aspects of music theory.
Postage & Shipping:
- Orders are shipped within 2 working days.
- FOLDED VERSION - Folded to A4 and shipped in a card backed envelope.
- ROLLED VERSION - Rolled and delivered in a cardboard tube.